Our aim is to provide a value for money accounting service to you. To achieve this we will allocate your work to a staff member with the skill levels appropriate to the work required.
Our fees are based upon the time it takes us to complete your work, however we will, by prior negotiation perform certain assignments for a fixed fee. Our invoicing is done on the completion of your work, or interim billed at month end if the job is large and spans several months.
- Business purchase appraisals and advice
- Rental property accounts
- Preparation of Financial Accounts
- Management, monthly / periodic reporting
- Budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Business improvement analysis and resulting improvement tactics
- Electronic Preparation and lodgement of:
- Income tax returns
- Donation Rebates
- PAYE & Kiwisaver
- GST and FBT returns
- IRD arrangement negotiation for overdue returns and payments
- Due date payment notification
- Monitoring and advising clients of tax arrears.
- Recommending the most appropriate business structure(s) for your circumstances
- Company and Trust formations
- Asset protection and estate planning
- Tax planning
- Budget and cash flow forecasts
- Companies office return filing
- Maintenance of Companies Office Statutory Records
- Company resolutions, and minutes
- ACC Levy query resolution
- Provide a sounding board / sanity check for clients ideas
We work with all software packages under the sun and we’re equally comfortable working on manual records. For many clients, it is cheaper and quicker to work with manual records; it can even be simpler and more effective to use.
Major Software Packages we work with:
- Cash Manager